With the Trentino Guest Card on your smartphone, you can enjoy the following advantages throughout your entire holiday:
- Free use of public transport in Trentino, including trains, only for journeys originating or ending in Trentino
- Free admission into more than 60 museums, 20 castles, and over 40 attractions
- Tastings of local wine and food products and discounted prices when purchasing them
- Special reduced rates on over 60 activities throughout Trentino
How do I get one?
If you enjoy your holiday on our campsite, you’ll get the Trentino Guest Card free of charge. It will be sent straight to you via email before you arrive at your accommodation facility. The advantages of the Trentino Guest Card extend to all members of a group staying in the same facility, including minors.
Below you’ll find some attractions into which you can have free admission:
- Culture und Museums: Arte Sella - Val di Sella, MUSE - Museo delle Scienze, Museo Diocesano Tridentino, Museo dell'Aeronautica Gianni Caproni, Museo Pietra Viva etc.
- Nature: Earth Pyramids in Segonzano, Orrido-Waterfall at Ponte Alto (reduced price), Casa del Parco Orso etc.
- Public transport: unlimited use of all public transport of Trentino Trasporti (city and intercity buses)
- Castles and Forts: Castello del Buonconsiglio (reduced price), Forte Belvedere, Forte delle Benne etc.
- Local wine and food products: 10% discount when buying typical local products directly from their producers, if they are partner companies of the Trentino Guest Card
Discover all included attractions Download the map.