Our booking & payment conditions
- The booking and payment conditions apply to all bookings of pitches and mobilehomes at Camping Due Laghi in the 2023 season.
- Only bookings made through our website or email are valid.
- In order to successfully confirm a booking, the corresponding deposit should be made no later than 7 days after receipt of the offer. If not, the booking will be automatically cancelled.
- If the balance is not paid by the specified date (4 weeks before arrival), the booking will be cancelled. The payment made will not be refunded.
- The date on which our account is credited is deemed to be the day of payment.
- Other payment terms may also apply to special offers and promotions. If these other terms of payment conflict with the (customary) terms of payment in this regulation, they shall take precedence.
- Offers, special promotions, discounts for clubs, etc. cannot be combined. For every booking we will - if applicable and after consulting with the customer - grant the cheapest price reduction.
- An administration fee of EUR 15.00 is due for each booking.
- In the event of late arrival or early departure, we will charge a minimum price according to the booking: the minimum price should be paid for the period booked (i.e. the price of the pitch including 2 people or the price of the mobilehome including 4 people, except for the additional services for the entire period).
- If the customer has still not arrived by 3.00 p.m. on the day after the one of the booked arrival - without having informed us - their booking will be automatically cancelled.
- The tourist tax is by no means included in our offer. The tourist tax of EUR 1.50 per person per night (children younger than 14 years are exempt from paying) and for a maximum of 10 consecutive days must be paid in cash upon arrival.
- Obvious errors or mistakes during the booking are not binding on the campsite. Every (mobile home) traveler immediately notices such errors / mistakes.
- A deposit of EUR 100.00 is required for each mobile home, which must either be paid in cash on arrival or with the provision of the credit card number as security (direct debit). In the event of damage to the interior and exterior fittings or loss of household items, the costs incurred will be deducted from the deposit.
- Pets are only allowed on request and subject to availability.
- Cancellations must be made in writing. The cancellation date is the day on which we receive the written cancellation (email or letter).
- Cancellation policy:
If you cancel up to the 30th day before the start date of your holiday, monies will be refunded to you less an administration charge.
If you cancel up to the 15th day before departure, your deposit will be withheld in full.
If you cancel from the 14th day before departure, your deposit / payment will not be refunded.
- Our contracts, agreements and payment and cancellation conditions are governed by Italian law.
- Should a contractual provision or a provision in the general terms and conditions be or become wholly or partially ineffective, the validity of the contract or the general terms and conditions remains unaffected.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES - PITCHES:
From 3.00 p.m.
between 08.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES - MOBILEHOMES:
From 4.00 p.m.
between 08.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m.
Pitches are available from 3.00 p.m. on the date of arrival. Mobilehomes are available from 4.00 p.m. on the date of arrival.
Please consider these times when planning your journey!